Hi! I’m Annie, a teenaged bullet journalist who always has her nose stuck in a book. I love reading (mostly YA, and some middle grade and adult), bullet journaling, doodling, and hanging out with my very loud but lovable family.
I started bullet journaling in June of 2016, and it was love at first sight (or spread, I guess…okay that was corny, I should stop), but I’ve been drawing and making things for as long as I can remember. In my spare time (so when I’m not doing homework *cries*), you’ll probably find me journaling, sketching, reading, sewing, or organizing something. Or, if it’s nice outside, I could be outdoors having a catch with one of my three siblings.
I started this blog because I want to share my love of bullet journaling, reading, and being creative with others. Thanks for stopping by!
- I am 100% a Hufflepuff. (And my Patronus is a dolphin.)
- I am very much an introvert.
- Some of my favorite childhood books include Harry Potter (of course), the Boxcar Children, the Babysitters Club, Percy Jackson, and Warriors.
- I like succulents but I’m terrible at keeping them alive.
- My bookshelf is organized by color, and I still know every book’s location off the top of my head. (My younger brother has tested me extensively on this.)
- Some of my favorite shows are Glee, Stranger Things, The Office, Modern Family, and Sex Education.
- I’m not incredibly picky about books (I rarely give below 3 stars), but I also barely ever give a book a full 5 stars…that designation is reserved for my absolute favorites.
- I love singing!