I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is a tag that aims to spread love in the blogging community and help people find new blogs to follow. Thank you to Zoe @ Thoughts By Zoe for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate new bloggers and list up to 11 questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and have the Sunshine Blogger logo present in your post.
What is your biggest tip for new bloggers? Blog about something you’re really passionate about! Blogging is supposed to be fun, and it’s only fun if you do what makes you happy, even if it’s not the same as what you think will get you more views or followers.
What type of posts are your favorite to write and what type of posts are your favorite to read? I love writing bookish discussion posts, like this one about Cindy Pon’s Want and protecting the environment, and this one about YA books releasing in spring 2018. I also really loved putting together this author interview! I love reading Plan With Me posts about bullet journaling, and chatty, informal recap posts.
What is your favorite hobby (other than blogging)? My top two are bullet journaling and reading for sure. I also like organizing (is that a hobby?), sewing, and doodling.
What is your dream vacation? Hmm…I would LOVE to go back to Costa Rica. I went for eleven days with my seventh grade class as part of an exchange program, and it was one of the best experiences of my life! It would be awesome to return for a longer period of time, immerse myself in the culture, and do all the amazing things I did the first time around, like ziplining and snorkeling. I would also love to take a family vacation to Ethiopia. That’s where both of my brothers are from, so it would be really cool to be able to explore the country where they were born.
Here are the four lovely bloggers I am tagging. Don’t forget to check out their blogs! They are all absolutely amazing.
And here are my questions:
- What is your favorite thing about being a book blogger?
- Do you prefer libraries, bookstores, or ebooks, and why?
- How long does it take you to write a blog post?
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
- What things do you like to do besides blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s the hardest part of blogging for you?
- What are some of your favorite movies or tv shows?
- How do you feel about social media?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you like sports? If so, who’s your favorite team/athlete?
Thanks again to Zoe for tagging me! Now let me know in the comments: what sort of blog posts do you like to read and/or write? Where would you like to travel to most? And who are some of your favorite bloggers to follow?