I did it! I completed the Reading Quest! I did not read as many books as I’d hoped, but I still had a lot of fun, which is the most important part, right? Hopefully I’ll have better luck next time…and I sincerely hope there is a next time. I am super pumped that she mentioned that Aentee @ Read and Midnight is planning a similar challenge for the holiday season, especially because I always read a ton over winter break.
Psst! All the character art for this challenge is done by the fabulous CW of Read Think Ponder! You should definitely consider giving CW a follow…both her blog posts and her art are fabulous!
Mage: I completed the mage character class. After that, I started on the knight path, but alas, I was not able to complete it. +50 EXP
- The first book of a series // Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin // +10 EXP // +37 HP
- Potions (a book concocted by 2+ authors) // Miles Morales: Ultimate Spiderman vol. 2 by Brian Michael Bendis & David Marquez // +5 EXP // +8 HP
- A book that contains magic // The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Adieh // +20 EXP // +38 HP
- A book based on mythology // The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan // +10 EXP // +46 HP
- A book with a one word title // Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi // +20 EXP // +30 HP
- Open world (read whatever you want) // Ruby Redfort: Blink and You Die by Lauren Child // +10 EXP // +54 HP
- A book set in a different world // Legend by Marie Lu // +20 EXP // +30 HP
- A book with a red cover // Solo by Kwame Alexander // +20 EXP // +32 HP
I used the hashtag on Instagram a whopping total of one time! +1 HP
Total EXP: 175
Total HP: 286
I created a bullet journal spread to keep track of all my points. On the left side, I copied the board and colored in the boxes I completed. On the right, I made a table to keep track of my points.
(click on images to enlarge)
Did you participate in The Reading Quest? How did you do? And what books did you read? Any suggestions for other reading challenges? Chat me up in the comments!